C25K Cancelled – Mar 30/22

Unfortunately, the weather looks even worse for tonight than it was last week so the decision was made to cancel the Couch 2 5 Km group run and the Grad Run tonight. If you are interested in joining the C25K run group but are worried that you didn’t make it out to the first run – don’t be! We will start fresh next week and at a point that everyone is comfortable with. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out! We look forward to seeing everyone next week, hopefully in better weather 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: